Monday, May 31, 2010

More poker books available on audio please!

As I'm constantly working on my game, to become a better player, I've read a lot of books on poker strategy. The problem is that most of them aren't available on audio, which means that most of the time, I have to try to read them as pdf-files, or E-books. Unfortunately those aren't always accessible either though, so sometimes I'm not able to read the book at all. I emailed TwoPlusTwo, they have a store for poker books, so I asked them if they had any audio books, and if they didn't, could they consider selling that in the future? I got the reply that they don't have any at all, and they have no intention of selling any in the future either. I don't really understand that though, lots of sighted people listen to audio books these days, and a lot of them even prefer that to regular books now, as they can do other stuff while listening. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has encountered these difficulties, but I'm planning on putting reviews up here for all the poker books that I've been able to fined on audio, to facilitate for those of you who are trying to find out what's available, and what isn't. After that I'll make a list of books that are considered to be a must for any serious poker player, so that you can see for your self how scandalously few of them that are available to us whom happen to be visually impaired.

No comments: