Thursday, July 1, 2010

Winning Low-Limit Hold'em, by Lee Jones

If you've never read a book on poker and are new to Texas Hold'em, then this is probably the first book you should read. It explains basic play very well and is simple to read and understand. This is a great book for poker newbs. If you're already a good poker player and want to get better, then I'd skip this one and Pick something more appropriate. I haven't been able to find an audio copy of this book. I read this book as a PDF-file, unfortunately I couldn't find that copy on Amazon.com, but you can buy the regular copy buy clicking the link above. The problem I have with the pdf-version is that it contains a lot of examples, which is great, but it often shows the cards as pictures, not text, which means that you'll need someone sighted around to be able to make sense of it. I'd still recommend you to read it though.
MintedPoker

No comments: